Are you listening?
This week is “Random Acts of Kindness” week. I really think it’s a great opportunity to focus on peace and to align with a wonderful effort in kindness. It seems to me the two go hand in hand! What better way to B4Peace this week?
Here are a few suggestions to make it easy:
1. Go “Like” and “Share the B4Peace FaceBook page.
2. Tweet or Re-Tweet (RT) something Peaceful using the #B4Peace tag; please include the #IDeclareWorldPeace and #RAKWeek tags this week for maximum peace presence.
3. Be sure to link related B4Peace articles to your WordPress B4Peace posts. PLEASE always include this one–> “Kozo & Cheri Asks…” as a “related Article” in all of your B4Peace posts so that we have one place to retrieve the pingbacks in order to re-post your links to the B4Peace FaceBook andPinterest pages as well as add it to our #B4Peace Tweets! This will not only further spread our message of peace, but will also increase traffic to your Blog.
4. Share your Peace Posts with the organization “Random Acts of Kindness”, they are waiting to hear from you this week: tweet your #B4Peace post at #rakweek or post your B4Peace posts on their Facebook wall or share your message of kindness and peace with them HERE.
5. Visit the “Random Acts of Kindness” website for even more great IDEAS you can incorporate for peace.
7. Take the following Flyer and print out at least one sheet (black and white is OK). Cut each mini flyer apart, separate the “peace offerings” by cutting a slit between them, and then hang on bulletin boards at work, in laundry rooms, public bathrooms, college campuses, your kitchen or break-room fridge…anywhere!!! Everyone who sees them will smile and people will actually take some peace away with them. If any of you do this, please take pictures and send them to me at: CheriSpeakBlog@yahoo.com and I will post them on the B4Peace FaceBook and Pinterest pages as well as Tweet it with #B4Peace.
<see sample image below>
If you do one thing a day for the next seven days you will have participated in the entire week of Random Acts of Kindness. If all of the #B4Peace participants did the same there would be over 1000 messages of peace shared with the world this week. Imagine if even 1/4 of those posts were shared by at least one other person, and so on, and so on. I have done all of the work for you. All you need to do is work this list and click around for a few minutes online. When you are done with your post for peace each day this week you will be left with a Peaceful Easy Feeling.