Everything You Need To Know A To Z (In Song Titles)
Image Source: craftcast.com –
- Animals (Pink Floyd) are unconditional friends.
- Believe it or not (Joey Scarbury) life does go on.
- Closing time (Semisonic) is subjective.
- Don’t (Jewel) ever give up.
- Everything (Michael Buble) is dependent on each individual’s perspective.
- Free falling (Tom Petty) can get ya killed!
- Gasoline (Brittney Spears) is flammable.
- Hair (Lady Gaga) doesn’t mix with bubblegum, but it will grow back.
- In the end (Linkin Park) we all die.
- Jerk it out (Caesars) go to jail.
- Karaoke (T Pain) while drunk, is never a good idea.
- Last night (Good Charlotte) might be better left forgotten.
- My wicked heart (Diana Vickers) is no more wicked than yours.
- News (Dire Straits) is not what it used to be.
- Open arms (Journey) are the guide posts home.
- Peace (Norah Jones) is possible.
- Question (Moody Blues) everything.
- Red Lipstick (Rhianna) is not for everybody.
- Silence (Sarah McLachlan) is not golden.
- Tabu´ (Santana) things are sometimes fun.
- “Unfriend you” (Greyson Chance) shouldn’t even be in the English language.
- Ventura Highway (America) is in California.
- War (Edwin Starr) is always ugly.
- Xoxoxo (Black Eyed Peas) is really weird when it comes from a stranger.
- You get what you give (New Radicals), it’s called Karma.
- Zombie (Cranberries) apocalypse is coming.
*These are all song titles, linked to their appropriate YouTube videos.
Some Other WPDP Things A-Z