I am a lover of words and can spend hours manipulating them on a page to convey my thoughts and feelings. Poetry is my first love and will always be an escape to simply express emotion – good, bad or ugly.
I hope my “Whispered Words” move you…
- Your Whisper (bemyself143.wordpress.com)
- The Whisper (2zpoint.com)
- Then And Again (aimanghori.wordpress.com)
- One Word (stonekate.wordpress.com)
- Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley (mentallywandering.wordpress.com)
- Old Souls (bostonpoetry.wordpress.com)
- Whispers in the wind (poetsareangels.com)
Please share liberally :)
You must be logged in to post a comment.